Welcome to Nixcp, the best Linux & Web Hosting resource website for web hosting entrepreneurs, sysadmins and developers.
My name is Esteban Borges. I’m an experienced Linux SysAdmin and Web Technologist. I love to solve complicated server issues, scale high traffic services, as well as hardening network and server security.
I started Nixcp in 2015 with one single goal: create the best Linux Server and web hosting tutorials website, always having in mind the simplicity and easy to understand how to’s for both newbies and advanced users.
Who Nixcp is For?
I believe that everybody can simplify their lives if they find the right answers to their questions. In this case I started this website for all kind of Linux and Web Hosting users. My goal is to make your life easier, and that you can learn how to maintain a successful web hosting or server business.
If you have ever asked yourself:
- How can I build a Web Hosting company?
- How can I fix X thing in my server?
- How can I fix Linux Error X?
- How can I fix X error on CentOS Linux?
- What is the command to do X task on CentOS?
- How can I improve the security of my Linux server?
- Why is my site going slow?
Or if you have any other questions about Web Hosting, CentOS, or LInux / Unix file systems, then Nixcp is your place on the Internet.
At Nixcp you will find the following sections:
- Linux Tips & How To’s: the place where we publish our Linux Tips, how to’s, guides and step by step nerd stuff.
- Web Hosting Dictionary: the place where you can start learning the the Linux, Web Hosting and web hosting common technical terms and words.
- Web Hosting Discounts: a future area to get exclusive discounts and coupons for web hosting services.
Do you need help with something else that is not covered here?
Contact us if you need professional help for your Web Hosting and Linux problems, we can help you.
How can I Join Nixcp?
Nixcp will always be free, join us to avoid missing our useful tutorials:
Thank you for visiting Nixcp.com